Future

Our JOY and LEGACY

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Getting it together

Sarina looks at me in awe, though she tries to conceal her amazement at my reactions to Lathan. I laugh because that's what I do, how I handle all my situations. If I am angry and have no resolution for my problem I laugh. So the same goes for Lathan, I laugh at my neglect to train him to obey. Hence, the markings on my desk, the bingo dobber spots on my daughters floor, the spills of water regularly because he lacks the same discipline the others have. This is the child that has all my girlfriends laughing at me. "Oh, Angelina, this is too good". Actually its not, but I can see now where they are coming from, any mom who has said, "I need a break". The truth is I just need to stay on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment