Future

Our JOY and LEGACY

Monday, July 30, 2012

Grandpa's exit

It was today that that my grandpa breathed his last. As far back as I can say I know my family tree personally, Grandpa goes at the top. I was glad that all his children were there in his last days, even Mom was able to get out there in time to have one more goodbye. Being with my aunts and uncle during this time of loss will be very hard and I hope good for the beginning days of healing. I love and take great joy in the value this man holds to our family. Many memories of Grandpa will be cherished always by his children, and his grandchildren, especially my brother Jason and our cousin Rustin.Those two had the privilege of growing up with Grandpa as "Dad" as well. Their hearts break tonight and I pray, -Lord comfort us who are still here on earth, may we remember the constant we saw him as and be that for one another. May his great grandchildren remember too what they know of him and love the stories they will hear for time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment