Future

Our JOY and LEGACY

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

In The Morning

I awoke early. Thinking my husband was knocking at the door. When I had gotten myself to hallway I realized he was in the bathroom, banging toothbrushes against the sink, who knows, I didn't ask. I believed that getting up before the kids arise, before the sun started to shine, before the 7am hour, that I would have plenty of time to complete some task that needed attention and then dedicate me to them, the munchkins.
Is that ever the case?
It seems that as Mom's we are multitaskers yet I believe that it is because we are women. I just happen to be a Mom among other names. Needless too say I didn't get it all done, however there are days I really can say I did get it all checked off that daily list. Pause: needed to take a moment to sing a couple lines of the book Lance is reading for Literature. I thought today with all that needs to be done would be a great day to start blogging. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment