Future

Our JOY and LEGACY

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mornings are important but evenings are too.

I am reminded this evening how important evening attitudes at bed time are. I know more than not, the attitude my munchkins go to bed with will be the attitude they wake up with. It is almost like holding a grudge, no it is. Not that they do or don't remember what they are mad or grumpy about, just that they are. I make it a priority to talk with each kiddo in a nonchalant manner and see what is going on it their head before bed. This allows me to mend what is broken. Sometimes it is a disagreement they have with me, dad, or a sibling, either way we talk it out and make it right. Singing to them is always a request too. I don't think that its my superb sound only that is mom's voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment