Future

Our JOY and LEGACY

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Internal Clock

Today is a new day and I am so excited! I'm regularly a happy person, but today seems to be different. I wake up most everyday around 6:30. I am not always excited about the time that my body has me aware of my reality and no longer dreaming, but it seems to be OK because mostly I roll over and catch a few more Z's. It has not been the case lately. Lately it has been a joy to know I have a few minutes to catch up with me. It is the quiet time in the morning that can really put my day into perspective. What needs to be done, not just a mental checklist either, I really like to write down all I need to do, and physically CHECK it off. I have looked at past days in my calendar and I enjoy the sense of accomplishment when I look at a full day and see that most or even all has been DONE. So here's to my day, and all that I GET to do;

No comments:

Post a Comment