Future

Our JOY and LEGACY

Monday, December 5, 2011

Inspiration on many corners

In our house you can find quick reads by our front door. I pick these books up here and there or am just given them. A new one I just finished, Church Signs is wonderful. Full of photos of many signs from around our nation with creative posts on Welcome boards. One I really appreciated was "The best vitamin for a Christian is B1", and another was "Psalms read here". It has always been a joy for me to be driving down the road and get a little dose of reality with humor behind it. My favorite resides with forgiveness. I am always reminded of how much I need this reviving truth. So, "The best way to get even is to forgive and forget", is the best. It hurts to apologize no matter the circumstance or situation. How true this is when we feel like its not our fault, rarely the case we always have some part, but still. What if you are the wrong one and might get turned away, ouch! But still, God will honor you for it. Humility will bring peace. Peace is something everyone is looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment