Future

Our JOY and LEGACY

Thursday, July 7, 2011

What do you do for a living?

Occasionally I try to take an account of my day literally to see where I was productive and where I was lazy. The reason for this is because when we see our children behaving in a manner we find inappropriate it is frustrating, and more than likely it is what they witness in the home that guides them. My primary job, career, responsibility in life is to train up my children in the way that they should go. My pay day comes regularly, it is the honor and obedience I receive from my children, the appreciation from my husband, smooth days in and outside my house, a comment from another who sees the joy and order we have as a family, the list goes on. Because this is my primary in life its not just being an example, its taking the time to correct them when and wherever there is an occurrence, praising them regularly, holding them accountable, and knowing who they are. For all of this I am more than grateful to my husband who allows me this privileged position.

No comments:

Post a Comment