Future

Our JOY and LEGACY

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Breakfasts saving grace

One day at a girlfriend's house she had shared with me a passage in a book; making sure her dishes were done before bed showed great character. Well, if we really look at that statement we would no doubt find real truth. Most evenings, my dishes are done however, there are many days it does NOT happen. These are the mornings I need my saving grace. We are an eggs and beans breakfast household with the occasional hot cereal, like oatmeal, but, like this morning when I went to reach for that pot to make what I wanted, oatmeal, it needed to be washed. I thought it funny that I immediately remembered my girlfriend's words. So, cereal it was, my saving grace and one of my children's delights.

No comments:

Post a Comment