Future

Our JOY and LEGACY

Monday, May 23, 2011

Peanut M&Ms and $5

We like to eat sushi and Musahi's is where we go most. Whenever we go somewhere that there is more adult activity than child, I remind my children what is expected of them and how we respect those around us while there. We are always grateful for any compliment we receive on our children's behavior, and delighted when our children see their reward in hand. How awesome it was when at the DMV and a young man asked if my children had allergies to peanuts that he may give them a gift for their great attitude and conduct. At Musashi's it was a great joy when guest were leaving the table across from us and an older man was sure to stop hand Luke and Levi $5 each and asked that I pass down the other two bills to Souriya and Lance. Wow! I love, love, love it when my children see from others how appreciated their they are. I encourage my children to be appreciative of the gift but to remember we behave in a godly and respectable manner to show honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment