Future

Our JOY and LEGACY

Monday, May 16, 2011

Meanie

Whenever I find myself slacking as a mother, I become a meanie. It is when I am diligent to be mindful of my children's attitudes and behavior that our home seems to run smoother. When I allow my munchkins to slack on what I expect of them, be sure, they will slack. It sucks for them when I see "Oh my goodness, how lazy you are being, Angelina". The reason it sucks is because I am harsh when I slack, feeling as tough I need to catch up. It is wrong that they must endure my attitude and it is not their fault. I must ask forgiveness from them as I expect them to ask of others when in the wrong. This cleans the slate for me, the same as I do for them and shows them real life accountability, and how to be responsible for future decisions in their own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment