Future

Our JOY and LEGACY

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Danger Will Robinson danger

Shake, Screech, Hiss, Grind, Grind, Grind!
My brother says, "Maybe I should take a look at that".
"No, I need it, don't take it apart, then I will have nothing", I reply.
My girlfriend stops by and reacts in concern, "Wow, Angelina, you think you should take care of that?" No time left my washer BROKE! Why didn't I listen? It is not as if they were the first two people to comment and "warn me". I had a washer full of soaking wet clothes and no way to take care of them, except to ring them out the best I could and... the details. We all know how a wonderful incident like this really changes the dynamics of our day so why don't we consider this with every new arrival. I hope that I will. I am glad to say that the silver lining here was that we had the money to pay for a practically new washer and dryer, they match my kitchen appliances, and see that God always provides.

No comments:

Post a Comment