Future

Our JOY and LEGACY

Monday, April 4, 2011

Headache

I received a horrible headache yesterday and am still trying to shake it. Today I am moving around and making my Monday happen but very slowly. My kids are always more than well behaved when I am not feeling a hundred percent, and I am so thankful for it. Souriya has always been my helper and looks forward to anytime she can really be hands on, especially making sandwiches, setting the table, and cleaning up. Lance is pretty self sufficient, he loves having a checklist though. Luke and Levi are real buddies, so quiet (shh, mom is not feeling great) organized (lets just stay here in this area) playtime seems to be the norm when I am not up about and all around. Lathan well, he'll hang out primarily with me and then a bit with Souriya. My oldest has of course the most responsibility and I am glad she sees it as a treat, most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment