Future

Our JOY and LEGACY

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

We are always busy

So much going on around the house, finishing the school year, potty training, reorganizing for Spring, remolding here and there, trips out of town, now and up coming, and so much more. Summer is on its way, right? Yes, but no, that is not why there is so much going on. There is always this much going on, I only notice when I am behind. Yep, behind. There are many things that are done outside of taking care of my husband, children, and home. Right now in particular I am in a race against time to complete more than I am prepared for. I have a business, and in that business I have learned that the best way to win or get it done is to be prepared. So today I will be evaluating my current schedule and realigning items in my day to better be prepared for a great finish on tasks that will all be completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment