Future

Our JOY and LEGACY

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Results

My morning has been fantastic due to a wonderful training session that endured outside the Western Omelette. Lathan watched our server lay all the food on the table, you could see his excitement, considering he really had not eaten any full meals in the past few days. I thought for sure that he was ready to speak to us. Nope, as soon as I asked him if was hungry or if he wanted to eat, sparks flew. I know none of us go out to eat and pay to listen to a mother train her child while he rages for victory, so, Lathan and I left. I do not think that I would have entered the situation had I not been with my best friend. Sarina stayed inside with my other munchkins while I went to the van with a bowl of pancakes and eggs. We sat in the van and I would ask him to sign eat, "No" he would hollar back, by shaking his head and yelling.  It was probably 40 min with just Lathan and I, then a total of almost two hours before we left the parking lot. Today he will sign with no issue, however there is still so much more to work on. I love him and the victory we have together for better days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment