Future

Our JOY and LEGACY

Friday, April 29, 2011

Stay steady

Basic tip, I know, but the truth is, what we consider no brainers are what we need reminded of regularly. How much water do you drink daily, yet it should be the one thing we don't have to think about or convince ourselves to take care of. I have this simple issue with my daughter, Souriya. I know that as she matures I feel like there are things that I no longer need to remind her of; wash behind your ears, pour the laundry soap while the water runs, then add the clothes, keep your books in order, that you will know what subject is where, ect. That is not the way it should be. Just like me, and all that I need reminded of regularly, like drink water, I should have no problem setting her up with. It should be counted as joy to remind her while I still have the opportunity. I know the day is not far off that I can only hope she hears my voice ringing in her ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment