Future

Our JOY and LEGACY

Friday, April 8, 2011

Sit still in motion

Yesterday was Thursday, this is the day in the week that all minus one child goes with Aunt Sarina. I wanted to take care of my nails before too long had passed since my last rebase. Off to Mystic Nails with my tech Snow I went. I had Lathan with me and I wondered how well he was going to behave. There was a woman who was sitting next to me who was just about finished who seemed very interested to see me with Lathan on my lap, as she commented "He's a cutie", then continued to watch. Then a couple of ladies walked in just after me and were getting pedicures across the way as they conversed and would take a look every once in while to see how Lathan was behaving too. After a bit a new woman was sitting next to me to have her nails taken care of and said to me how well behaved my guy was just sitting there enjoying his view, not touching anything. The best was, the two ladies who were there with me the entire time. One had said to the other, "Have you seen this little one this whole time he has been so good.", "Yes, I have.", she replied. I shared with them that I was diligent about training before today in hopes that when wanted or needed  I would be able to enjoy these results. Thank you Lathan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment