Future

Our JOY and LEGACY

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Blah!

Monday's are really not my Monday's. Tuesday's are more like my Monday's. Today has been hectic. Going to sleep late was not helpful considering I could have woke up a little earlier today. Today Lathan has gone without his bottle and only used his sippy cup. This has caused for a more than usual grumpy baby. He of all my munchkins is my extremist. He does not have a middle mode, he is either happy beyond measure or not happy. If you want to call tired and doesn't care if he sleeps in your arms, his car seat, or a bed, middle ground then I guess he does have one. So with today being his second day away from the bottles that he discarded, and my Monday, it has been a little exhausting. I went nowhere today, stayed in my PJ's & enjoyed snow this morning that was gone by noon, and that part I am excited about. Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment