Future

Our JOY and LEGACY

Saturday, March 26, 2011

What Schedule?

It has been a little different since Oscar has taken the new job. Hours are not 9-5, then sometimes they are. I do enjoy him coming home later than 3o'clock, then sometimes he is home earlier. Coming home later allows me to really feel like the house is in order before he arrives. That is one of my great joys. I love a clean and orderly house; this was not the case in past years. Today he is home with us and then possibly off to work this afternoon. There have been so many benefits even in this first month; there have been days that I am really thrown off too, and that can be a benefit on days that I needed a new spin, and sometimes I am not happy that I did not know he was going to be home with us. Like I said it has it been different.

No comments:

Post a Comment