Future

Our JOY and LEGACY

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Everything has a place

I used to believe that things being a little messy and out of place was alright. Credit due to my husband; that is not the case anymore. He is a stickler for knowing where he can find something and likes it to make sense in anyone's home. For example the toothbrushes in the bathroom, extras in the medicine cabinet, or perhaps the linen closet. I can appreciate his perspective. Whenever I leave town or anywhere for that matter, I leave in confidence that I didn't add to his or any family member's plate, spending time finding things that really should have a place. It shows that I appreciate their time and help. There are many other reasons to have a place for all our other belongings; last longer, don't spend more money on something I already have,...

No comments:

Post a Comment