Future

Our JOY and LEGACY

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Loves means...

My ultimate goal is to teach my kids to leave a legacy of who they are in Christ Jesus. A great man who showed us how to love others by living it out for us to see. Love is making the decision that is in the best interest of the person. It can be a great sacrifice sometimes, but even greater reward to know that you made someone's life better, even if just for a moment. I explain to my munchkins that love is a choice on an ongoing bases. I ask them "Will you choose to love?". It is important to me to show them that I love them and God loves them so much more. How wonderful to know that God is proud of them and loves them the way they are and so much  more to continue their growth into mature men and women. When you know you are loved and someone is looking out for you, how big of a difference does it play in your life? What different decisions do you make because you love someone or you know someone loves you?

No comments:

Post a Comment