Future

Our JOY and LEGACY

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Up and Coming Feild Trip

My children have a joy for riding the city bus. We really like taking them too, for what might be considered a field trip.  As far as I can remember, our only mode of transportation was the city bus, through all our years here in Colorado, aside a friend's parent. I wonder if my children had only to ride the city bus all of their days that they would be excited to stand and wait for its arrival, then sit and watch all the activity around them until they arrive at their stop, only to then walk the remainder of what might be left to their destination in whatever weather we Coloradans have that day. I may try this venture in a regular mandated time schedule to give them a new perspective and watch to see if there is a change of heart in their attitude towards the city bus. I would of course hope to see that they would appreciate it even more and all of those who work their life around the bus' scheduled day, and not their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment