Future

Our JOY and LEGACY

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Homeschooling

Homeschooling has been a highlight of our life. It really is a blessing to conduct my day with my little guys in toe without having them miss out on their education. The curriculum that we use is a public online schooling system. I have been provided with everything that I need to make it happen from home. I love homeschooling and what it does for us in the regular routine of our day. It is amazing what a child learns in everyday activities. A child learning how to think for themselves makes for a healthy mind. Individuality is needed and it allows those who will succeed to move forward beyond what is expected. I have found that homeschooling has offered me the ability to watch my guys grow at each owns pace and continue to become their own person too.

No comments:

Post a Comment